We operate in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides a safe harbor in certain circumstances for website operators, who host materials submitted by third parties that may infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on our Web site, then please submit a Takedown request using the relevant instructions on the DMCA website.
- https://www.dmca.com/compliance/www.christiandance.eu (since 8/14/2023 6:59:10 AM)
- https://www.dmca.com/compliance/christiandance.eu (since 10/27/2021 8:57:20 AM)
Your notice must include substantially the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the website and/or Nico Zwaneveld's network, including as applicable its URL, so that Nico Zwaneveld can locate the material;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.